Friday, December 11, 2009

Disclaimer

Before I start revealing my crunchy ways I want to make something clear. I WILL be opinionated (isn't that what blogging is really about?). I may make you mad or you may find yourself agree wholeheartedly with me.

Regardless of your current viewpoint it's my hope you will at least consider the facts and what I have to say. Remember that I haven't always believed in some of these things. I grew up rather "mainstream".

I don't believe I am superior or know everything. But I have researched many topics and feel like the choices I am making are best for my family.

I don't have a problem with you not doing what I do but I DO have a problem if you're not making informed decisions. If you're willing to inform yourselves we should get along just fine.

0 Comments: